Self Esteem Affirmations
Repeating positive self affirmations will help you create the future you desire. If you struggle with issues around liking and accepting yourself, self affirmations are particularly important.
As a first step, decide right now to never again say a negative word about yourself. You need to be your number one advocate and stand for your better future.
Everyone has three spheres to their lives – the past, present and future. People who think poorly of themselves have the bad habit of continually bringing their past into their present. They are stuck replaying bad experiences, habits and ways of thinking. This mindset is self-destructive and limits future possibilities.
Using positive self affirmations you can take your focus off the past and wipe your slate clean. Let go of the past. It’s done. What would you have, do and be tomorrow if there were no limits? Create a future now, don’t continue living the past.
Positive Self Affirmations – I Am Worthy Of An Abundant Life
- I am creating a wonderful, abundant life for myself
- I am competent and resourceful
- I am committed and responsible for life
- I can create and produce whatever I desire
- All that I need and desire is available to me because I am beautiful, capable, and lovable
- I release my past regrets and future anxieties and simply welcome the present
- My happiness comes from within
- All my needs are met
- I have complete faith and trust in myself
- Everyday I live my life to the full
Positive Self Affirmations – I Can Give Myself Wholly To Others
- I give and receive love
- It is easy and safe for me to know and express my feelings
- I have as many friends as I want
- I can set healthy boundaries for myself
- My capacity to give and receive love grows by the minute
- I can be intimate with myself and with others
- I love myself and I love others
- I allow support in my life
- I am open to new beliefs. I accept my parents and affirm my independence from them.
- I acknowledge my needs and feel free to make them known
- I am appreciated and I appreciate others
- I allow myself to feel all my emotions and to play and interact with other people
Self Affirmations – I Am One With The Universe
- I am a beautiful gift to the Universe
- The universe provides me with all of the abundance and joy I desire
- I am an important and valuable part of the world
- I am perfect and whole as I am right now
- I let go of things I cannot control
- I have an inner sense of who I am
- My life is perfect right now
- I love myself unconditionally and nurture myself in every way. I trust my inner guidance
- The world is a safe and nurturing place
- It is safe to be vulnerable because the universe protects me